A pan-European, civil-military organisation which supports European aviation, Eurocontrol published a list of the latest traffic situation in Europe and provides a comparison to the same period in 2019.
Turkish Airlines ranked first in Europe with the daily flights in March 3rd. 2021 on Wednesday.
“The busiest airline in the Eurocontrol Network is Turkish Airlines, currently running about the half of the number of flights it made in 2019,” Eamonn Brennan, the director-general of the Eurocontrol, said on Twitter.
- Turkish Airlines (615 flights);
- Air France (360 flights);
- Widerøe (319 flights);
- DHL Express (278 flights);
- Pegasus (249 flights).
- İGA Istanbul Airport (512 Dep/Arr flights);
- Paris CDG (448 Dep/Arr flights);
- Amsterdam (436 Dep/Arr flights)
- Frankfurt (410 Dep/Arr flights);
- Madrid/Barajas (357 Dep/Arr flights).